At Sisinni Legal, attorney Andrew J. Sisinni believes that it is critical to hire the right medical malpractice attorneys when you or a member of your family has been seriously injured or died because of an avoidable medical mistake.
The key factors in a medical malpractice case involve showing or proving:
- A doctor or another medical professional made a mistake, and
- You were harmed by that mistake
Usually, any malpractice case is a long and complicated legal matter because it’s not always fast or easy to prove those two factors.
As your medical malpractice lawyers, Sisinni Legal is focused on protecting your rights and getting you the resources you need to recover from a case of malpractice. Sisinni Legal works hard to ease your burden as a victim of medical negligence, help you recover a monetary reward and restore your quality of life as much as possible.
Among the types of medical malpractice Sisinni Legal handles are:
- Anesthesia errors
- Medication errors
- Failure to diagnose cancer
- Hospital-acquired infections
- Errors resulting in brain injury
- Nursing home negligence or abuse
- Birth injuries to fetus, newborn or mother
- Physician’s failure to explain risks of a specific procedure
- Misinterpretation of X-rays, mammograms and other tests
Please call 814 864.5841 for a free consultation.